Old November 9th 03, 12:48 AM
Stinger

AOL is "training wheels" for the internet. Plain and simple.

-- Stinger
"Gary" wrote in message
om...
Fred Garvin wrote in message

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 01:05:46 -0500, P Diddy wrote:

If you don't like AOL....get another ISP. It's that simple. Don't

whine
about it...leave! Damn you sound like a baby. Baby Kevin (giggle)

Sadly, most AOLers are far too stupid to leave that POS "service".

Actually, I am too smart to leave AOL. Since AOL provides me with
more web space than I need for several very popular websites where I
make several hundred dollars a month doing practically nothing, a
superior buddy chat feature, all email and attachments are VIRUS FREE
by the time they reach my in box, voice chat, and the dozens of other
features I use daily, make it very much worth the price.