Old November 9th 03, 04:26 AM
Frank Dresser

"Soliloquy" wrote in message
4...

LOL!

For other not so inclined to visit the link, this is the entire
information listed at the above link.

Description
SHORT WAVE RADIO , OLD BIG BLACK BOX HOT HOT

No picture, just the above, and you still have 6 days to bid.

All this for only $3000 (yes Virginia, this is meant to say Three
Thousand Dollars). How can someone go wrong on such an offer?

The seller has a picture up now, it looks like a Zenith Trans-Oceanic.
Actually, the seller says:

"...looks similar to picture vintage, ..."

I suppose that means he's showing a picture of another radio.

But, this seller has vast experience, he has sold 6 items, and has

100%
feedback rating.

Here are his "other auctions"

http://tinyurl.com/u8uu

The radio might be a bit pricy for many of us. But, things even out in
the long run. Consider 20 unpictured neckties, with a minimum bid of 1
cent!! The seller may not have a digital camera, but he seems eager to
answer questions. And, if the questioner includes his phone number in
the e-mail, the seller will call back anywhere in the US!

"WE BELIEVE IN THE PHRASE "CUSTOMER IS KING""

Well, you can bet that as soon as I become King of the US, I'll have a
$3000 Looks-like-a-Transoceanic AND a box of full of hot hot hot
neckties.

Visit Tiny URL at http://tinyurl.com/ to see how to get a short URL

from
a very long one. This information was provided courtesy of Frank

Dresser,
thanks Frank.

LOL

Regards

Glad it's useful for you. I got it from Jim Menning at
rec.antiques.radio+phono. Thanks, Jim!

Frank Dresser