Old November 9th 03, 03:09 PM
Frank Dresser

"Jack" wrote in message

Dunno, I've never sold anything there. I suspect not, though. I
don't think eBay takes a cut on the shipping; only the actual bid. I
I know many sellers that let items go for for literally pennies, but
make up for it on inflated "shipping" charges.

The guys a total newbie to flea-bay, and I don't think he's going to
last long - at least as a seller. He's hooked a couple other newbies
into bidding (one on the ties, and 2 others on the cactus seeds - $25
shipping for 5 seeds! ROTFLMAO!!!!)

Judging from purchases listed in his feedback history, I picture a
slightly deaf, morbidly obese Conspiracy Theory nutcase.

-Jack-

Dave Frantz at WWRB says he only takes cash in advance to transmit
programming. I picture him daily groping through shopping bags to pick
out the cassette tapes among the pocket change and crumpled dollar
bills.

Frank Dresser