Old November 10th 03, 01:08 AM
Dr. Artaud

(RedOctober90) wrote in
om:

I may be misreading something. I am extolling the benefits of the Hal
Turner show, especially concerning the ability to deal with documented
facts, something that NPR has never let get in their way.

If NPR feels that the "cause" is sufficiently important, I am sure that
they have little qualms about rigging the facts.

My post addresses my disdain for NPR, using satire that might be
poignant to liberals. As much disdain that they (liberals) have and show
for Hal, I have for NPR.

Also, allow me to interject he Hey Republicans, now is the time to
cut the budget concerning Federal Subsidies to NPR. I know you have been
timid about it in the past, here's you opportunity.

Oh, and by the way, it appears that NPR hides its federal funding under
the guise of not receiving "Direct Federal Funding". Notice the word
direct. It appears that they produce and sell shows to local PBS
broadcasters. These very same broadcasters receive their money in part
from Federal Sources.

Syllogism: "a deductive scheme of a formal argument consisting of a
major and a minor premise and a conclusion", such as men are mortal,
Kings are men, therefore Kings are mortal.

NPR Syllogism: Local PBS receives (in part) federal money, local PBS
buys shows from NPR, therefore NPR receives federal money.

Dr. Artaud

I can't understand you liberals and your constant attacks on Hal
Turner. Just because Hal Turner uses documented facts to back up his
statements makes him a racist and bigot? I can't rememmber the last
time Hal Turner told outright lies, there is always some facts to back
up what he says.

You can call him racist but you can't call him a liar.

--
To know and to be, this is not even a question, there is no alternative.
You see it clearly in the loneliest little avenues between particles and