Old November 10th 03, 02:22 PM
Wayne Riedesel

Reading these posts about cordless headphones reminded me I had a pair of
Koss phones (JCK 200/S) in the closet. I dug them out hooked it up and
switched it to mono, and since my "shack" is in the bedroom I can lay on the
bed and listen to my favorite SW programs. It's nice to discover a new use
for something old.

Wayne
Icom IC-R75
Icom IC-R70 (sick)
RS DX-398

Ron Hardin wrote in message
pete wrote:

American airlines is giving away a pair of these 'phones if you book 4
flights between now and March, 2004.
http://www.aa.com/headset

I bet a quarter they're the old model with the cord that Bose sells
lastfor $199 ``while they ''

They're fine but have a cord. I notice that even with the uncorded model
I'm still very careful getting up not to tangle anything, a habit I
didn't know I had developed but apparently did. You notice it when
you check for a cord you can't find.
--
Ron Hardin