Old November 11th 03, 11:27 PM
Nobody You Know

Kevin,
I have been tracking your political oriented posts for a good while.
Though I agree with virtually 100% of what you say I just don't think it
belongs on this non political hobby newsgroup, unless there is a radio
related message associated with it like the insensitivity of the black talk
show host against the injured white girl.

I'm a very politically educated person and know what the left has done to
our culture but when I'm playing radio so to speak I really don't want to be
reminded of the anti-white male rot within our decaying society. Go to my
website at
160 Meter Amateur Radio Resources & Mo
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf.htm and
look at the link in the left hand column
concerning communists.

--
73,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF

Since I generally agree with Kevin, I don't mind him posting here, mainly
because the survival of our race is SO important that it overrides all other
subjects.

I looked at your website. The communist goals document is astonishing. It's
like a circuit diagram of the modern USA. Since you seem to be aware of the
problem, and WHO is causing it, I wonder why you choose to belong to the
Democratic Party? What can you possibly gain by supporting our people's
enemies? Mind you, I would ask the same thing if you were a Republican.

What's the scoop on the loop antenna I see in your shack?

Nations are like leaves; they change color before they fall.