Old November 15th 03, 01:28 AM
Gary Sanford

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 23:28:23 GMT, "Jim Douglas"
wrote:

I currently have a DX-398 which has been a great deal of fun. I am looking
to moving up to the Grundig Satellit 800. It seems to be running about
$400.00 on Ebay. I would like opinions on this radio, is there something
better in this price range? I currently only listen to the AM/SW bands. I
have been reading as much as I can including the various reviews on the web.

Thanks!

I was considering an 800 but bought an Icom R-75 instead. At the
current price of $450(US) with the DSP module at HRO it's a better
value.

Gary Sanford