Old November 18th 03, 12:21 PM
Diverd4777

In article ,
(WShoots1) writes:

Dan: Still like the Jwin JX-M14.

Me, too. It's easy on batteries. When they can no longer properly support
operation of my eTR7, I use those batteries (actually two AA dry cells) to
power the jWIN for a few more hours of operation. G

I just wish the jWIN had one more SW band on the low end.

Bill, K5BY

Been using the JWIN for an FM radio ;
sending the signals through PC speakers.
The battery life is very good
and the digital read out is a big advantage over other small sets.

It Will pick up 12.095 ( BBC Via AScension Island) off the whip,
so it meets my needs as far as seneitivity goes.
Selectivity? It's only one IF, so at times it overloads with local stations
showing up on Shortwave..
STIL, all in all, its a great little set for $15