Old January 19th 05, 03:03 PM
Mike Coslo

Lenof21 wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

I'm TRYING to argue against the morse code test. You are trying
to squelch such arguments by misdirection into defamation of any
who are against the morse code test.

Hmm, you possibly could:

Start a Morse code thread

I have.

Try to refrain from the pejoratives

Sorry. Someone insults me, I give 'em back lots more.

So when have I insulted you? You aren't considering disagreement as
insulting are you?

So far, in this Din of Inequity, the few, the proud (of themselves),
the murines (eyewash) wan't to pummel and pound on any
NCTA...especially using personal pejoratives.

Bill Sohl seems to have escaped that fate when he posts here.

You never know what might happen.

Sorry, sweetums, I've seen what has already happened. So have
you and everyone else accessing this newsgrope.

Chicken and egg syndrome? Given the history of posters here, I would
suspect that if you were to adopt a different strategy, there would be
some posts that would be provoking. However, if ignored, that stuff goes
away.

Then again, I suspect you enjoy things just the way they are. 8^)

You are WRONG.

Seriously? You don't enjoy tweaking people? So another description of
what you are doing is that you are engaging in something that you hate
to do, in the interests of eliminating the Morse code test, in a Usenet
newsgroup? Are you making some sort of Quixotic sacrifice in a Usenet
newsgroup in an attempt to eliminate Morse code testing?

The PCTA just can't take opposing views
on the morse code test. They get so very bitchy and angry
and demand to get all who argue against the retention that it
becomes a repeated comedy of brainwashing phrases by them.

No problem on my replying in kind to the PCTA...if I have the
time to spend on their trite, tired, tintabulation of olde-tyme
phrases. I'm busy with lots of other things, but I can find time
once in a while to puncture their arrogant balloons of old, stale,
hot air.

All the arguments are old and we've heard them a lot. From both sides.

- Mike KB3EIA