Old November 20th 03, 03:04 PM
David

If you are infering that I have never listened to the pompous fop, you
are mistaken. I used to enjoy him prior to his becoming a mouthpiece
for RNC press releases and talking points.

But I think his slavish obsession with the Clintons put me off
forever.

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 23:33:03 -0500, "T. Early"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
The fact that his minions still worship him points out the absolute
stupidity of the entire phenomenom. It is a mindless personality

cult
built on a foundation of oversimplicity.

He is a buffoon. His adherents are lobotomized Zombies.

Perhaps. But, of course, there's nothing overly simplistic about your
"analysis. The fact that people who have barely, if ever, listened to
him all parrot the same raving "critiques" (see above) illustrates
that not all of the lobotomized zombies are on Rush's side of the
aisle.