Old November 20th 03, 09:48 PM
Diverd4777

Tim You're quite welcome;

It takes a while to figure out what works & what doesn't; or what doesn'r
really work but is still good to have around just in case.

Adding a Second antenna at right angles to your first one will be the least
costly
giving the best return on your efforts..

Have fun ( Thats what it's all about, really )

Dan

In article , "Tim ODonnell"
writes:

I think that I finally made my point. I am sorry that you all had to figure
out what I was saying. Its terrible when you really don't know the lingo and
really don't want to go that deep into a hobby.

I think that I will do the following. 1, Improve my existing antenna. 2, add
a second antenna in a different directind and possible a different length.
3, I will probably add a preselector to my equipment. perhaps a MFJ959C or
the MFJ1045C. Finally number 4, Learn more about the radio listening hobby
to include the terminology.

Thanks all for your help and direction.

Tim