Old November 21st 03, 12:20 AM
Terry

Default Aurora visible at 38N84W!!!

At 7:00EST (00:00 Zule) my wife and I were shocked to see such a bright
aurora. The sky is crystal clear here in Lexington KY and the aurora
is a sight to be enjoyed. The only other time I saw it was when I was 4
years old. My mother woke me up at about 2:00AM and told me not be be
frightened but that she wanted me to see something I might never have to wait
years to see agian if ever. My wife is still outside enjoying the view.
I do not know how long this one will last, but it is a "must see no TV!"!
Enjoy
Terry