Old November 22nd 03, 05:22 AM
Tony Meloche

m II wrote:

Pierre wrote:

I am a pilot in the Canadian arctic and we were coming back from Pond
Inlet last night and they were amazing! It was one of the brightest I ever
saw. White, yellow and orange. Really impressive.

So..make it stop already! My shortwave reception in the last few days
has been atrocious. I sure hope things return to normal soon.

mike

It was a little better here tonight in SW Michigan. More stations -
including some weaker ones - were coming through, but the "hash" is
still pretty bad.
If we're lucky, the quieting down of the sunsot activity and winter will
arrive about the same time - we can hope, anyhow!

Tony