Old November 22nd 03, 07:19 PM
Telamon

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

snip

Telamon wrote:
In article , w_tom
wrote:

Any protector that is damaged by the first surge is grossly
undersized. No effective surge protector can be damaged. They
are not sacrificial devices as urban myth purveyors will claim.

The characteristics of MOV's are well known. Every time a MOV turns
on due to the device threshold being exceeded they degrade based
on how much power is absorbed.

If you are whom I think you are the facts won't bother you one bit
and further nonsense posts can be expected.

The notorious Tom troll.

Explaine the meaning of the chart "Peak current per pulse versus pulse
duration" at the top of this page.

http://www.worldproducts.com/MOVPeakPulse.htm

I see you are still up to par with your long winded nonsense and you
still have not learned to post to Usenet properly either.

Up next... a kill file update.

Answering my own post because Tom can't.

I figured you could not answer a simple question.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California