Old November 23rd 03, 12:34 AM
Jim Douglas

Damm, I am looking at getting one of these soon and certainly don't want it
to crap out after 2 years. I am looking the the refurbished units from
Universal. Hopefully the quality on those radios is better than alot of the
ones I have been reading about recently.

Let's say this guys radio does need work, would he send it back to Grundig,
or ?? Does anyone know someone that is good with the Grundig radios?

"Stephen Rabinowitz" wrote in message
link.net...
Have a Grundig Satellit 800 that was great till yesterday, I turned it on

&
all I get is a static type clicking noise, the strength meter moves with

the
clicks. I remember hearing when I first bought it there was a problem with
some of them, was this the problem. It is around 2+ years old so I guess

out
of warranty. Any idea of what the problem could be ?