Old November 23rd 03, 10:18 PM
Gary Blasingame

Default FT - Grundig Satellit 800 SW receiver

In August of this year I was in Milwaukee on business and stopped by AES
Radio Supply and purchased a Grundig Satellit 800 Radio. Well the wife
won't let me keep the beast in the bedroom by the bed. So I want to trade it
for something else to listen to. Prehaps something in a dualband UHF and VHF
or HF mobile. Please if interested in some kind of trade respond back. I
have
the receipt for the Grundig and it is still under warranty. I also have the
original
box and packing, manual, headphones. The cost of the radio was $499.00.

Thanks,