Old November 23rd 03, 11:27 PM
Jim Shaffer, Jr.

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 19:05:15 GMT, Maurizio Galaverni wrote:

Problem is that 17-18 dB SNR is always needed in order to
get the audio, and such SNR is just too hard to get for me.
So far I have been unable to get more than 10-15 seconds
of audio in a row, and listening to the program is barely
impossible.

With the propagation being as bad as it has been this year, I don't often get
consistent DRM reception with an indoor antenna. One thing that I found can
increase the SNR, however, is experimenting with the audio level -- not with the
level control on the sound card, but with a potentiometer between the radio and
the computer. This is on a Ten-Tec RX-320, so it may not apply to your radio.