Old November 24th 03, 01:18 AM
Howard

(Diverd4777) wrote in message ...
Tao:

- Since you already have one, and many other good SW radios,
IMHO
It really comes down to whether you can afford to buy another 2010 or not !

- What if You DIDN't buy it,
but waited 6 months until another newer set made the scene ??

- Your call

Dan

In article , "tlin" writes:

Hi,

I have a chance to buy a Sony 2010 (brand new, in the sealed box, with
warranty). Is $360 a good price?

This is rather difficult for me to decide because

1. I have too many radios at this moment including some good performers (Rx
320, S800M, SW77, 2010).
2. As mentioned above, I have a 2010 that have all the Kiwa mods and it
works well. However, I bought it used, the box has really been worn out.
The serial number is about 31xxxx.
3. I am not sure a radio like 2010 can really become a collector item.

I appreciate any opinions you will offer.

Thanks,

Tao

Hi there,

A Friend just purchased a 2010 from J&R Music in NYC for $300. It is
a much lower price than they advertise. He simply asked them if they
would sell him a 2010 for $300, and they put him on hold for a minute,
came back to thephone and said yes!

New in box with a warantee.

Give 'em a try if you like.

Howard