Old November 25th 03, 01:42 PM
Richard Cranium

(RedOctober90) wrote in message . com...
(Richard Cranium) wrote in message om...
(RedOctober90) wrote in message . com...
That jammer who makes those groaning noises comes in strong in my
area. I wish the FCC went after people that this!

Why? What's the difference between his groaning and the so-called
Liberty Nutz groaning? Either way it's a waste of a frequency!

Unlike the liberals, the Liberty Net guys tell it like it is. I'm
sorry if the left-wing "softy sugarcoaters" don't like it.

You're an accurate judge of "how it is"? And how does my disagreeing
with you make me "left-wing" or even "liberal"? You have a lot to
learn, sonny.