Old November 26th 03, 01:35 PM
Dwight Stewart

"Ed Price" wrote:

It doesn't change anything you said. I posted
my comments to amplify and clarify your (and
earlier poster's) comments, not as a refutation.
Try not to view everything as a challenge.

Perhaps I did respond defensively, but your "read the rest of the ruling"
comment suggested there was something in the rest of the ruling which should
have my attention (a conflict with what I wrote, perhaps). But, as stated, I
saw no conflict (or anything else that would specifically modify what I
wrote). Regardless, no big deal - a simple misunderstanding. It happens.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/