Old November 26th 03, 10:32 PM
Ralph Mowery

Ralph Mowery wrote:

Normal people who reside in a nice house isn't going to paint their
house some weird color, park junk vehicles, let their grass turn to

weed
or put up gigantic towers and antennas, etc..

Hams are not normal people, they want gigantic towers and antennas.

Ralph, just what is your ham call???

KU4PT and I have been a ham for over 30 years.

I don't have a gigantic tower beacuse I am on a small lot and also don't
have the money to put up one like I would like to have. I do have a 40 foot
tower and also a shorter ,maybe about 12 ot 15 feet, with my OSCAR antennas
on them. I just installed two more 20 feet towers with a 10 foot pipe on
them about 140 feet apart to hold up an 80 meter dipole. No trees so to
speak of in the yard.