Old November 27th 03, 07:51 AM
Mike Lindo

Interesting question! When you find out, let us all know.

--
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle
behind each blade of grass." --Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

"Peter" wrote in message
news
Thanks, I think I will call them to make sure
'

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
e.rogers.com,
"Peter" wrote:

I have a question about this radio. If I plug the AC jack in the wall
and I have the 12 volt connection hooked up to a battery as a power
failure backup will it damage the radio? Is there an internal switch
to protect it from both sources being connected at the same time?

I looked at the manual and could not find a definitive answer to your
question. I would not try this until you get an answer from Drake
support.

Phone: 937-746-6990
Email

--