Old November 27th 03, 05:11 AM
J Plimmer

I have an EDDYSTONE 940 receiver for sale. Its a 13 valve job in very good
working condition
The definitive EDDYSTONE website used to be http://www.qsl.net/eddystone/
but I haven't checked it lately, so don't know if its still online.

for more details and a picture you can contact me on
Alternatively you can find full details on EDDYSTONE receivers in Fred
Osterman's excellent book "Shortwave Receivers past and present" available
from Universal Radio.

John Plimmer
Montagu, Western Cape Province, Republic of South Africa
GPS South 33 47 East 20 07
Ant RF Systems DX 1 Pro, Kiwa MW Loop, Datong AD-370.
RX Drake R8B, Drake SW8
Eddystone 940, Hallicrafters SX-100
GE SRIII, 7600D, Sangean 818 & 803A,
Braun T1000, BW XCR-30
MFJ 1025, Datong FL3
GE circa 50's imbuia radiogram

"James B. Geer" wrote in message
Interested in purchasing. Anyone know of sites? Thanks.