Old November 27th 03, 04:09 PM
Vic Canova

Funny how the mob mentality will castigate the messenger without
considering the merits of the message.

Chemtails are REAL ya dumb *******s ... Jews are the
vermin of the earth, our military (what's left of it)
is serving ritual killers over in kikeland, the massive
foreign troop build-ups continue in Panama and Canada,
they're killing off our patriots one man at a time,
satellite technologies have us all in a cage, queers
have taken over primetime television, feminism is
destroying our culture, our children are being drugged
into early graves, cameras are going up on every street
corner, miscegenation has been institutionalized, negroes have become
the protected criminals behind the
hate crimes, and our borders are wide open to foreign
invasion, while millions of unwelcomed immigrants are
flooding our cities with filth and foreign tongues.

These are NOT delusions DOUCHE BAGS! Just open up those
ed-JEW-castrated eyes and take a good look around.

We're in a global meltdown, and you "scholars" think
Bible readers are psychotic? The only thing crazy about
this guy is that he still bothers to risk his life to
alert a bunch of brain-dead whiggers of obvious peril.

That's right ... whiggers that deserve to be ERASED!