Old August 15th 03, 03:28 PM
Tom Coates

Monty, N5ESE, has described a loop construction project at
http://www.io.com/~n5fc/loop_ant.html

I haven't built one myself, but I plan to, once some other things are out of
the way. There are other interesting projects and project ideas on Monty's
site.

Tom, N3IJ

"PMac" wrote in message
Hi, I am in an area with a fairly high manmade, powerline noise and
interference level. I am thinking of building a magnetic loop for 160, 80

&
40 metres and was hoping that it would not be so susceptible to the above
types of interference. Also the antenna size factor appeals to me but
comparisons with a dipole are hard to find. Any comments appreciated.

73 Peter VK2EVB