Old June 16th 04, 02:03 AM
Mike Coslo

yea right wrote:
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 22:18:03 -0700, Sal M. Onella wrote:

wrote in message
. ..

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:26:51 -0500, "*" wrote:

Speaking as one who is fighting spyware on my computer, I vote WITH the
guy who's suspicious of a strange url that shows up in a newsgroup. Use
of strange urls is hardly confined to spammers.

You should look at Linux or Mac so you can regain the use of your
computer. You should own your computer and not vis-versa!

;-)

Nahhh, let 'em all feel superior due to their "installed user base".
While the whole time they spend more and more of their efforts and
energy fighting off their inferior OS's security holes, we that use the
"non-standard" systems can simply do our work and play.

- Mike -