Old November 29th 03, 05:19 PM
Diverd4777

Yeah.!

Radio Timtron International; on at 6;00 P.M Evening on 7.415
Great Music;

-hre's his picature..

http://www.wbcq.us/wbcqtheplanet_001.htm

& I think this one'a nother one of Timtron
http://hamgate.sunyerie.edu/~buffalo...ster_front_pai
nt_panel.gif

- Lost some serious weight workin at WBCQ..!
( Congrats !)

The guy you're thinking of is Tim, WA1HLR (WA1 "Henry Yellar") who also

does
a couple of shows on WBCQ in Saturday evenings.

You'll hear a lot of great sounding AM rigs between 3870 and 3890 kHz.

Art Harris N2AH

Yep, thats the one. Timtron.

I met him at a radio station I worked for many many years ago. He was
station engineer for that station (WPNO) and 2 sister stations (WSKW and
WTOS). He's quite the character.
Back in the old days when he lived in Skowhegan, Maine he was heard on
3.875 phone, all the way down in Australia. I think it was mentioned on
the CBC, but my memory isn't what it used to be so I can't be sure.

73's
Rick