Old November 29th 03, 06:26 PM
ASW

Default Hello can someone please help.

Hi, first I am new at this SWL stuff so I have a few questions.

My current setup.

Icom PCR-100 with a Scantenna mounted on the roof.

I would like to get an antenna to listen to shortwave broadcasts. I have
been looking at long/random wire. I understand that these are relatively
easy to make and RatShack has one for 9.99 (278-758).

Any website out there that show construction pictures?

How do I connect the the one wire lead from the antenna to my BNC connector
on my ICOM??

Also I use my scanner quite a bit and I need a way to switch between
antennas. Can I have them both hooked up, or do they make a switch of some
sort?

Thanks for all yoru replies!

Ant
Bay City, MI