Old November 30th 03, 01:17 PM
Arthur Harris

"Rick" wrote:
11:30 UTC
I'm listening to the station again through the cw transmissions. I have it
filtered pretty steep and can hear most of the broadcast.

Well after extensive tuning around, I know what the station is, but I

don't
know why I'm receiving it. It's Radio Japan. The frequency I verified it

on
was 6.120 MHZ, the audio exactly matches what I'm hearing on 3.530.

The signal isn't that strong. RST S9-S10 so I'm a little puzzled why I'm
hearing it on this frequency and on all 3 of my receivers.

I believe that broadcast is relayed via Sackville, NB Canada. Since you're
up in Maine, you're pretty close to the transmitter. Could be a low power
spurious output of their tranmitter.

Art Harris N2AH