Old November 30th 03, 01:34 PM
N8KDV

Rick wrote:

11:30 UTC
I'm listening to the station again through the cw transmissions. I have it
filtered pretty steep and can hear most of the broadcast.

Well after extensive tuning around, I know what the station is, but I don't
know why I'm receiving it. It's Radio Japan. The frequency I verified it on
was 6.120 MHZ, the audio exactly matches what I'm hearing on 3.530.

The signal isn't that strong. RST S9-S10 so I'm a little puzzled why I'm
hearing it on this frequency and on all 3 of my receivers.

Now that we know who you are hearing it is easy to figure out!

Canada relays Radio Korea on 9650 at that time, and also relays Radio Japan at
that time on 6120.

9650 - 6120 = 3530

It's coming from Sackville itself, and that happens from time to time.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm