Old November 30th 03, 11:05 PM
Rick

It wasn't as noticable today as it was the other day due to the heavy CW
on the band this morning.

I'm not sure why I'm not Radio Korea. I am hearing it on all 3 receivers.
I have a 4th one, a RS DX394. Probably should of snapped that on to see if I
could hear it on that as well.

--
73's
Rick

"When in doubt, mumble."
"Arthur Harris" wrote in message
et...
"N8KDV" wrote:
Now that we know who you are hearing it is easy to figure out!

Canada relays Radio Korea on 9650 at that time, and also relays Radio

Japan at
that time on 6120.

9650 - 6120 = 3530

It's coming from Sackville itself, and that happens from time to time.

That's obviously what's going on, but I don't understand why he's not
hearing the Radio Korea audio as well as Radio Japan. Also unclear if the
"mixing" is taking place at Sackville or in Rick's receiver(s). Since he
said he heard it on three receivers, I suspect it IS being generated at
Sackville.

Art Harris N2AH