Old June 16th 04, 12:43 PM

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:03:07 -0400, Mike Coslo
wrote:

Nahhh, let 'em all feel superior due to their "installed user base".
While the whole time they spend more and more of their efforts and
energy fighting off their inferior OS's security holes, we that use the
"non-standard" systems can simply do our work and play.

- Mike -

Let's not start this again, let's argue about something important,
like Morse code. Ain't enuff of you Apple Suckers and Penguin Pluckers
to be worth arguing with.

We need a new O/S, just for ham radio. We could call it Macnix. The
logo could be a roasted penguin with an apple in his mouth. And there
wouldn't be any application software so nobody would ask questions
about how to use it.....

73, Jim KH2D
Morse Code Sucks