Old December 1st 03, 01:56 AM
Diverd4777

Hmm . .

Chinese made double reduction radio just came out..
Cheap ! Gets high marks

will take an external antenna; well worth the 1/2 hr effort it takes to put one
up.
Link below . . .

http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...able/1101.html

This shas a " Line oout, perfect for Headphones or computer speakers..

- You should also be able to get Radio Australia in the AM on 9.580

Dan / NYC

In article .net, "David
Mills" writes:

I live in the Northeast US and I am mostly interested in getting Radio
Canada, Radio Switzerland and Radio France International. Anything else is
gravy!! I really want to keep price under a hundred.

Lastly..has anyone noticed the strong proliferation of evangelistic
religious type radio stations on short wave? does many folks really listen
to them? Wish I could filter them out but oh well!!