Old December 1st 03, 02:57 AM
tommyknocker

RadioGuy wrote:

philly45 wrote in message
hlink.net...
Will Radio Netherlands be ending their broadcasts to the East Coast of the
US?

Still broadcasting to East Coast North America but with weird hours and
frequencies; 1 hour progarams on weekdays, 1.5 hours on weekends (weird
frequencies) and repeat broadcasts.

I believe that the East Coast broadcast is at 0000 on 9845. I know that
Spain for one has their sole NAm broadcast on at the same time, so I
listen to the West Coast stream at 0400 on either 6165 or 9590 (although
I find that 6165 has less fading). I'm in California, so this works out.
I'm not sure what is weird about this; RN broadcasts are timed to be at
8pm local time in each time spot (East, Central and West).

North America schedule:
http://www.rnw.nl/en/html/northamerica.html

Internet 'On Target':
http://www.rnw.nl/en/

Worldwide frequencies and broadcast times Autumn-Winter season 2003-04:
http://www.rnw.nl/en/html/tuning_in.html

RG