Old December 1st 03, 03:38 AM
Tony Meloche

tommyknocker wrote:

I went to a radio shack today and asked to see a Grundig Yacht boy 300. I
saw it. Trouble is..the salesman new nothing about the features. Hmmm..dont
like buying from a place with unknoledgable salesman!

Ask him about Sprint cell phones next time.

Oh please . . . I am fortunate that there are two Radio Shack
stores
within 1/2 mile of each other at our large local mall (no, I don't know
why). They carry exactly the same stuff, of course. When I need the
odd connector,
solder, etc, I always go to one of them, because the other has a manager
who stops just short of hog-tying you to buy a cell phone - when you go
in for batteries or a spool of wire! I don't shop at THAT one anymore.

Tony