Old December 1st 03, 06:43 PM

Frank I have been reading the various posting in this thread. And some
of the posting here disgust me. Why do some of these people call
themselves American's? America is supposed to be the land of the FREE.

By far, this posting by you is the best.

I have read most of the articles in the second web site you listed.

It's about time America wakes up. The world doesn't revolve around HOA's
or there darn rules.

As a veteran I have flown the Stars and Strips at our home since I
returned from the military (35+ years ago) and will do until I expire.
I, unlike some in this thread are proud of my country. I am proud to fly
the Stars & Strips over our home. I am proud to have served in the
military of these United States of America.

I am also proud to have served in the military only to protect the
rights of HOA's and their over baring officials, to forbid Americans
from flying there FLAG on a poll erected for this purpose only. And they
call themselves patriotic Americans........ya.

Frank Dresser wrote:

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3b5efc12221e.htm#38

http://www.ccfj.net/HOAartflag.html

As far as I'm concerned, any attempt to restrict such fundamental rights
as a respectful religious display or display of the US Flag ought to get
laughed out of court, just as an attempt to enforce a racial restrictive
covanant.

Frank Dresser