Old December 1st 03, 10:08 PM
tommyknocker

Charles Hawtrey wrote:

"David Mills" staggered to the nearest
keyboard and wrote:

If ANYONE can find a way to filter out the right wing/religious zealots from
my radio(s) I would be most interested..would even pay good money!!!!!!

Just tune away from them. It's not like they can hijack your radio in
the same way that a virus can hijack your computer. Although I hardly
ever agree with anything they say, I would definitely be against any
attempt to censor them.

Free speech IS guaranteed in America. The point is not to protect the
majority view but to protect minority views, although some politicians
tend to forget that. Anyway, the zealots are easy to identify once
you've been twirling dials for a while.

If you really are willing to pay, maybe I can find a way to tune your
radio remotely. :-)

The CIA/Jews/reptilians already have that capability. That's why our
friend Artaud always finds himself listening to the BBC.