Old December 2nd 03, 12:33 AM
Dave Shrader

In Florida, USA, last month, the national news [Good Morning America,
ABC TV] reported that a military veteran could not fly the USA flag
because the pole violated HOA rules.

What's more the Florida courts supported the HOA!!!!

W1MCE

wrote:

SNIP

As a veteran I have flown the Stars and Strips at our home since I
returned from the military (35+ years ago) and will do until I expire.
I, unlike some in this thread are proud of my country. I am proud to fly
the Stars & Strips over our home. I am proud to have served in the
military of these United States of America.

I am also proud to have served in the military only to protect the
rights of HOA's and their over baring officials, to forbid Americans
from flying there FLAG on a poll erected for this purpose only. And they
call themselves patriotic Americans........ya.

SNIP