Old December 2nd 03, 04:00 AM
Jerry Oxendine

"Midwest Kid" wrote in message
news:XJAyb.270855$275.965396@attbi_s53...

"Richard G Amirault" wrote in message

I find that hard to believe. Do you really mean to say that a ham with

15
or 20 different antennas and two towers does *nothing* to the property
values of the houses next door?

That's what hams want you to believe. They are right of course. Lets say
your home is worth $175K before the tower. Then you try to sell your

home.
You get no _offers_ because of that antenna field next door. Therefore

you
cannot _prove_ that the value of your home went down. Hams are an elite
group of people like others. I find it hard to believe that a ham selling
their home would leave the antennas up while showing the home. Even if

they
are going to toss them, any realtor is going to tell the person to take

them
down.

He didn't when I showed my other house prior to buying
this one.

Jerry