Old December 2nd 03, 04:14 AM
zenithdude

The local cable provider has a fenced outdoor area about the size of a
single car garage that has hundreds of small dishes and receivers piled to
the top. Apparently they don't charge an installation fee if you give them
your old system... hence the pile. Makes quite an impression as you pull
into the parking lot as it's meant to do. This stuff is all out in the open
free for the taking, but the pile certainly never gets smaller.

Then there's always those innocent soles at the weekend flea market trying
to sell their beloved Dish Network system for $250 since they paid $500 for
it 8 years ago. Don't folks ever learn?

"Beloved Leader" wrote in message
om...

I've scavenged a bunch of the dishes from the trash, and I've wondered
what I could do with them. The best answer I've received so far is
that make wonderful birdbaths.