Old December 2nd 03, 09:17 PM
AL KA5JGV

Henry,
I wrote up a short article on the RX-350 modification. You may access it
he

http://home.satx.rr.com/ka5jgv/

This is my first shot at a web page. It also contains an article on a 4 1/2
foot loop antenna for NDB reception. Please let me know what you think. You
may also get a copy of the schematic for the RX-350 mod he

http://www.drmswr.com/receiver_mods.html

The biggest problem I find with DRM reception is a lack of choices and a
short schedule. Here in San Antonio, Tx. I get great copy from Bonaire and
good copy from Sackville. Music on DRM is excellent. You can hear every
instrument and hear it clearly. Give it a try and let me know what you
think.

Al KA5JGV

"Henry Gardiner" wrote in message
Al, since you are talking about modifications to the RX-350,
what have you found to be the best sources for such mods?
My internet searches have turned up nothing so far. I
wasn't researching DRM.

Thanks in advance,
Henry AC5LA