Old June 16th 04, 08:31 PM
Wes

wrote:

|Any comments from hams who have actually used any of the above
|and how it faired over the years would be greatly appreciated.
[snip]

Gad Danny. Why are you promoting getting my stuff there. I've
politely asked him to remove my papers from his site but never even
got a response.

Had he actually asked for permission, I would have gladly given it,
although he, as did I, should also ask ARRL since they hold the
copyright. As it stands, he *does not* have permission to have the
material on his site. (Could this be the "Phil" of Fractenna fame?)

The original work can be found he

http://users.triconet.org/wesandlinda/

Wes, N7WS