Old December 3rd 03, 04:12 AM
BD

My response/question is not intended to antagonize or troll. I would
love to purchase the TenTec DRM capable system. It's something I'd
love to "mess" with. Unfortunately (in a way), I've got broadband
Internet and with radio-locator.com I can get music/news from around
the globe. This is without drop outs, completely digital and only
some stations sound a little "phase shifty" if they stream slowly.
I've got the money for the radio but now it seems like it might be
redundant. And I can imagine, instead of fun trying to bring in a
station, it will just seem like "make work" since I can just point and
click around the globe. You know?

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 22:11:23 GMT, Fredric J. Einstein
wrote:

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 21:17:30 GMT, "AL KA5JGV"
wrote:

Henry,
I wrote up a short article on the RX-350 modification. You may access it
he

http://home.satx.rr.com/ka5jgv/

Thanks for posting this mod Al. I just ordered a demo TenTec RX-350.
TenTec now has the RX-350D which is the exact same receiver, but with
the 12 kHz output already provided on the back panel.

I'm looking forward to this new receiver. How's the performance of
the synchronous detector?

73,

Fred E.
N8UC -- Detroit