Old June 17th 04, 01:15 AM
Gary S.

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:45:32 -0400, "Tesoro"
wrote:

I will try to move the base unit closer to a window and see if that helps.
The fridge thing sounds interesting, I may give that a try, nothing to lose.
Again, thanks for helping...

In that frequency range, it is almost purely line-of-sight. Anything
from VHF on up, the higher the transmitting antenna, the better the
range will be. If you have a second floor, put it up there and you
should get the range you want, although some building materials will
interfere.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA