Old December 5th 03, 04:50 PM
Kevin Croxen

An interesting possibility that hadn't occurred to me. But I notice that the
radiointel.com review underlines the JX-M14's selectivity issues, while in
size (I can't find its precise dimensions) it would appear and in the review
is described to be perhaps even a bit larger than the heavy-ish '80s-vintage
Emerson PSW4010 mini-portable that I have continued to carry around in my
briefcase for use at work. Is the JX-M14 beyond shirt or jacket pocket size
for the outdoor walking commute?

--Kevin

In article , Diverd4777 wrote:
Have a Jwin JX - M-14;

It's so good on batteries I use it as an FM radio
running the signal through spare computer speakers.
The Plastic square covering the Digital Display is not crystal clear;
- however, aside from a bit of overload occasionally
( Expected in a $15 radio)
I have no complaints

Dan

In article ,
(WShoots1) writes:

All three $20 AM/FM/SW jWINs I bought worked fine out of the box -- and are
still working.

Bill, K5BY