Old December 6th 03, 04:42 AM
WShoots1

I wrote that Intel piece, Kevin. I'd already made one revision to it. I noticed
later, though, that the physical description I gave was a poor guesstimate.

One thing I've noticed about mine now is that the tuning is getting a little
sloppy mechanically. But I've done a lot of surfing and band switching since
I'd had it. It's almost become my prime radio. Someday, I'll look inside and
see if there is just something loose that can be tightened. Electrically it's
still good. The tuning almost seems like backlash.

My favorite pocket portable, though, is my Grundig eTR7.

Bill, K5BY