Old June 18th 04, 04:16 PM
Arrow146

Subject: To those that said it would not work
Date: 17, Thursday June, 2004 8:22 PM

I have two. They do work and their performance is no different than
and other end fed halfwave, as expected and as modeled. Also side by
side with monoband plumber specials(1/2 cu pipe designs) it is a
match, as in no difference. One I use for semiportable ops as it's
dual band and easy to mount up on a portable tripod and 15ft of
masting.

Allison KB1gmx

On 17 Jun 2004 16:43:05 GMT,
(Arrow146) wrote:
As long a the copper pipe one is made correctly and has a choke
to cut down on common mode currents. And if the connections are
good, etc. And you don't mind the narrow band width.

Your right, a 1/2 wave is a 1/2 is a 1/2 wave. All have 0 dBd.

73 Al Lowe N0IMW
ArrowAntenna.com