Old December 13th 03, 03:24 AM
Frank Dresser

"Gray Shockley" wrote in message
.com...
..

No, not at all.

There's complete and absolute truth (sorry, I can't ell you about it)

that
the HAARP was built solely for the purpose of beaming ideas into a

silever
inlay that Alex Jones got when he was seven years old.

It's important that Jones not get wind of this as it was his father -

the
dentist - who placed this receiver in Alex's mouth. It's been very

hard to
hide this from him as the receiver is approximately 3"x3"x3" and

causes a
hard-to-hide problem but even this is less risky than the dish antenna

that
comes out of his forehead when he's in receive mode.

That reminds me of a Jean Shephard report of some unfortunate dental
patient back in the late 1800s. The fellow had a large abcessed tooth,
as large as a Gutenberg bible, if I recall. Needless to say, it was
quite well rooted. The dentist had to resort to some extreme, yet
inventive methods for the extraction.

If your sources are correct about the Jones implant, it might explain
something. AJ went into a good old rant about Bohemian Grove, George
Bush and Harry Shearer the other day.

PEOPLE, THE GROVE IS REAL!!!

Shearer's "Teddy Bear's Picnic" movie is a NWO cover-up and George Bush
worships Molech and/or Satan. I was cheering AJ on -- tell it all!
Remind us of Bush's coffin bed, the human sacrifices, the cannabalism.
Bring back the old Alex, the man who would shout what no other would
consider whispering. Alex held back, perhaps for the next show. Well,
the high point of the next show was an almost sensible discussion of
immigration policy.

I'm not sure if the implant would bring on or supresses the classic AJ
rant. Either way, it's operation seems erratic. I am sure, given it's
size, this implant must be a very old, primitive design. I've learned,
from the Art Bell show, that's there's a definate pecking order in
implants. The current human designed implants are much smaller than the
Jones implant, and will reveal discernable microcircuitry when viewed
under a high power microscope. The alien implants are more sophicated
yet, and are indistiguishable from shards of glass, broken pencil points
or even human tissue. No wonder Alex won't talk about the aliens.
That's how any normal person would react if stuck with a third rate
implant.

Not to mention the maintenance hassles the old tech implants must be for
AJ's handlers. You just can't go to the drugstore and pull a nuvistor
out of a U-Test-'Em cabinet anymore.

Oh. I'd tell you how the report of the unfortunate fellow with the
abcessed tooth came out, but some stories are just too gruesome for
e-mail. It may show up again on shortwave radio.

Please keep this secret; that's why I'm sending this to you as e-mail.

Gray (code word: whoopiecushion)

thatisall

Understood. The New World Order knows no limits when it comes to
punishing those who reveal their secret dental rituals. Just ask Jean
Shepherd.

Frank Dresser