Old December 13th 03, 06:32 PM
Rick Andrews

Thanks for your help, guys!

(On a separate note, someone (who will remain nameless) emailed me offlist
and basically ripped me up for "doing this on the cheap" instead of
dropping several hundred dollars on Sony or Grundig kit.

I believe that building it myself is half the fun, so nyah!

Speaking of which, since the car radio I'm using has analog tuning, what's
the expert opinion on using a good stepper motor and an RS-232 interface to
control tuning with a PC?
I thought it'd be nice to have infinite presets, and maybe even a relay
controller for switching crystals. But again, I thought I'd check here
first.

-Rick