Old December 14th 03, 11:07 AM
JEP

And just who is

?????

I have given a real email address and feel free to respond to it.

The ARRL hasn't represented the membership directly---EVER!

The ARRL has had it's own agenda (big money) for years.

The ARRL would be considered a large corp. in most sectors, operating
under a non-profit status.

The only good about the ARRL is/was QST and now I can't even find it
on the news stands.

Bye bye ARRL.

Bye bye ham radio as we know it.

JEP

Radioman wrote in message ...
JEP wrote:

I don't like ARRL because:

1) Membership price too high
2) Can't separate QST from membership
3) QST only counts as $15 of the $39 membership fee
4) Incentive licensing from the 60's
5) Ham radio is a dying hobby
6) 5wpm Extras
7) No value given for the money invested
8) No accountability of the board and Executive staff
9) Really doesn't represent the majority of hams (majority don't
belong)
10) Really no different than 'NRA', 'AARP', 'NAACP'. Take your money
and use it for their own agenda, NOT yours!

That is enough for a start.

Sorry to see '73' and Wayne Green exit publishing.
Sorry to see 'Ham Radio' exit publishing.

ex ARRL member

Don't tell us. Send it to:
with your real email addy.